Saturday, May 9, 2009

Technical specs of the ring light

As this is my first ring light, which is my prototype, it may look big sized and a bit ulgy. This are the technical specs of my ring light.

Length : 20 cm
Thickness : 4.5 cm
Battery used : 9volt battery
Light used : LED bulbs ( light emitting diode)
Amt of bulb : 24 LED bulb.

My next version of my ring light will definitely be smaller and more nice looking. Currently i am trying to reduce the amount of bulbs by increasing the number of batteries used as i am using only 1 now. The bulb life span may not last so long though.

Pls give suggestions for improvements on the design and the brightness. Thks
And pls give the suggestion on clubsnap photography forums. The thread url is : http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5074808#post5074808

No comments:

Post a Comment